View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:56 PM
PunchesNbuncheS
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 PunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond reputePunchesNbuncheS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,145,269.65
Total Points: 110,859,092.86
Award winning poster! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMigra View Post
They love plaster wraps... and tortilla wraps only.

It's just impossible for them to root for a PR.
Im mexican and I am rooting for Cotto because he is a gentleman and an honorable humble champion.

I dont know how I feel for Margs because he is one of mine but I believe in my heart that he cheated against Cotto and I cant respect that and Im actually ashamed and disgusted that he won like that.

So there you have it, a mexican who respects Cotto, matter of fact my whole family gets together when he fights and we have a carne asada and get drunk as hell.

As for BORDERPATROL/LA MIGRA shut up please with the insults. Everyone here knows who you are PLASTERSAD.

To all my good hearted boricuas, much love and respect.

And to you La Migra/BorderPatrol/PlasterSad, GOD bless you homie!