View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Big BRICKS
your girl let me smash

Rep Power: 69 Big BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,099,854,078,910.75
Total Points: 2,104,421,378,376.71
from the alpha male of street fighter, TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE! - Ether Stop getting banned mister! :spankme: - *La Patrona* Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy parallelogram son - KING MEAT 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

I'll probably be grabbing this for the 360, though I'd really like them to include a few things.

Adjustable character size.. Weight, height, etc. Like I said earlier I usually play a High Elf battlemage type character, but to be truthful it was always because I couldn't exactly create a person that looked like me in the game, size wise. I'd really like to be able to.

Also like I said before get rid of the god damn "unconscious" horse shit. It's my save and I want to do whatever I want, kill whatever I want, etc. I don't want to summon a Flame Atronach just so it can knock someone important unconscious, I want it to destroy them. Bring back the "your actions have fucked shit up" message. I miss seeing this when I blast a dude in the head for his Daedric armor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrowind
With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed.
Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate,
or persist in the doomed world you have created.
Another annoyance I had with Oblivion was that you could only summon one minion at a time.. Kind of bothers me, I want a legion of demons to roll with. I understand that Oblivion was kind of the E for Everyone version of Morrowind so the game played a little easier, but I hope they bring back the ability to summon more than one minion seeing how it looks like they're going to make Skyrim a little more difficult.