View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
No Fuks Given

Rep Power: 104 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,775,578,914,822.04
Total Points: 12,796,827,866,430.49
True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J 
Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. 
Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas 
kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Unless they're planning some kind of a NWO-esque remake with Nash revealing his mystery partner to be John Cena, this is piss poor.

I did read that Nash was unhappy with the way they used him since he signed with them, but damn. Way too much given to a 50 year old, shot wrestler.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow.
Its obviously to build the Punk-HHH fued. Punk will think that HHH had something to do with Nash interfering since they are friends.

They wanted to put the belt on Del Rio cos of the tour in Mexico. Lame but true.