View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Marchegiano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,021,842.48
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

LOL, look at that ****. Sir, it is you who is the asset to this forum. We are the head rattling ancients of the section I suppose. The ghosts at least must prefer us given we're their only line of defense round this *****. Holy is Apollo.

I dunno maybe I didn't communicate properly. Any Roman in charge of solders can not only box, but instruct. Caesar is no exception. In fact he was a prodigy. I don't think I've successfully communicated the importance Roman's placed on boxing. You could not move through ranks w/o boxing being part of the trial. In short no Roman general is a bad boxer. They are all top rank boxers of their time. Otherwise they'd never make it. These earth salting fellas were no joke.