View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Marchegiano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,022,824.48
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

very impressive McGrooty. They shot from the hip, no viewing lens, and cranked at the same time. A camera operator in say the 20's is more an aficionado than most full production studio's whole crew. "speed" is the worst thing to try to judge given the speed of the two boxers would be controlled by how fast the operator cranks his camera. Long fights tend to get slower, crowds are really the only way to tell if the fighters have slowed, or if it's the camera man who's tired.....crowds don't tire.

I didn't mean to offend, Jabs, I can be a bit brazen but it's a natural evil derived from trying to be blunt and honest. However, I don't see were you've discredited the general claim. Boxing is not an evolving sport it's a circular sport. it chases it's ass.