View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Who are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,647,425.36
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy New year - Freedom. 

Yes I agree, AL Bernstein from round 1 clearly showed a bias towards Agbeko and against Mares.

Bernstein also seemed to imply that the knockdown in round 1 was not legit. Antonio Tarver promptly corrected him and stated it was a 100% legit knockdown, as it was.

Bernstein was clearly biased in favour of Agebko.

However, I also thought its true that Russell Mora's officiating was somewhat incompetent tonight. That knockdown in round 11 was a disaster of a call and I dont know how a referee can miss that.

I thought Mares won the fight by 2-to-4 points. I had him up 5-2 after 7 but stopped counting after that.

Russell Mora is a horrible referee, and Al Bernstein is a crooked, biased commentator. Bernstein showed his true colours in round 1, he was openly rooting for Agbeko.