View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,168,041,082.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFighter4U View Post
personally, i'd rather see Pac/Floyd jr after they win their respective fights and the winner of margarito/cotto face mosley.
Personally, I would too. But going by previous experience, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Last time everyone sat at the table to make this fight, Pac baulked.