View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 05:20 PM
GJC
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020,399.65
Total Points: 2,059,988.96
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
I think most of the people trying to stop the rioters and looters have good intentions. But it seems from the videos that have been posted, they think black = looter. They see a gang of black youths and chase them off.

I do worry that some innocent kids are going to pay the price for these thugs, worrying times. Said to a few young black lads who I know are as bewieldered by the riots as anyone else to show a bit of common sense and keep their heads down for a bit. They shouldn't have to but....