View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,797,697.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJohn Locke View Post
Maybe but they weren't hurting them or rioting and looting, that's the point.
I think most of the people trying to stop the rioters and looters have good intentions. But it seems from the videos that have been posted, they think black = looter. They see a gang of black youths and chase them off.

If they had taken to the streets actually during the riots, i think there would have been some serious bloodshed. Many of the rioters had machettes. I also think quite a few innocent youths would have been senselessly beaten maybe killed.

I think forming human walls is better than going on the attack.