View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
shenmue
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 shenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond reputeshenmue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 297,799,516,800.47
Total Points: 441,838,540,200.31
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps Put That Dollar on Marcos and you're gonna be rich - fundicao 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
I beg to differ, he had better rounds but Khan was controlling the fight with his jab and winning the fight.

Not until the right hand landed was it actually competitive. I had a house full of people and I remember people were saying it wasn't as exciting as they thought it might be. Maidana wasn't really reaching Khan in those early rounds.

Ortiz vs Berto was a much better fight. There was 4 knockdowns in the first 3 rounds I believe and they were throwing some really hard shots late in that fight, one of the best fights of the year no doubt.
Its all good we can beg to differ on the Maidana/Khan fight everyone has their own view.

Ortiz vs Berto was about as exciting as a fight can be for the first 6 rounds, after that it becomes a bit like a hugging match with the odd bit of Ortiz battering berto up against the ropes. Its still one of the fights of the year though.