View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:31 PM
ChiTown2Diego
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,742,849.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
How come every time people mention the first May/Castillo fight, they never mention the fact that Mayweather was injured? considering this it was a hell of a performance on his part, and a 100% Mayweather schooled Castillo in the rematch no problem. DLH did okay, specially that one round he actually used his jab, but he still clearly lost.

My opinion is still the same, a solid stiff jab is a major key in keeping Mayweather from taking total control of a fight.
I hear you bro but it doesn't matter if he was injured or not because he showed up to fight. If you step up into that ring you're 100%. No excuses. I'm a Mayweather fan but if I'm going to be honest he got beat that night.