View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,168,058,095.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
To be fair.

If we are gonna see Mayweather as Pacquiao as paper champions then we have to see Roy as one, he fought Luiz and didn't want any part of the true HW champion who was Lennox Lewis.
Mayweather fought a champion at the respectable weight.

Pacquaio failed to do so.

How you can place them in the same pool I do not understand.