View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:58 PM
AntonTheMeh
NSB, DKSAB....

Rep Power: 59 AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,176,361,098.08
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.G. View Post
wtfamireading.png

how the **** can THE BEATLES, the most overplayed band in history, possibly be underrated?!

I don't dislike The Beatles but I barely ever listen to them of my own accord. Loads of more interesting rock out there, and I've just grown tired of the sound of them.
they broke up in 1970. everything they did, they did before they where all 30. i guarantee that all the bands that anyone would bother to name as the greatest band in there opinion, be it queen, black sabbath, zeppelin tried to do what the Beatles after the Beatles did it. the fact that you might find other bands more interesting shouldn't matter when they're your rock band's favorite rock band.