View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:53 PM
McGoorty
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 McGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond reputeMcGoorty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,050,475,009.34
To a pal who I also respect a lot! - Terry A Old timer expert with great emoticon use. - Barnburner missed you around - McGoorty Cheers for the green. I'm a bit of a hothead and think I may have negged you for some trifling matter on another thread, which I now regret, so this is just an apology and hope there are no hard feelings. - It's Ovah Cheers for the green. I'm a bit of a hothead and think I may have negged you for some trifling matter on another thread, which I now regret, so this is just an apology and hope there are no hard feelings. - It's Ovah 
Top poster - Toney616 No Message - rorymac It's your honorary Warriors fan badge..wear it with pride! KA MATE!!!! - Jeff Da Maori Good thread - rorymac cheers!  eat your fish!  tasty and healthy! - uglypug 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Who are some of the notable knockout artists who were considered devastating before the age of 20 and continued to be devastating throughout their careers? Tyson is the first to come to mind. Terry McGovern. Pipino Quevas. Who else can you come up with?
Again Les Darcy, I doubt if there was a better teenager in history but i'd be glad to hear about another Teenager who could rival him for the title of "THE TEENAGE G.O.A.T.", I'm talking about all round greatness but he's a big contender for hardest puncher as well, I'm not saying he is for certain all the above but I need names, how many teenage MW's are there that could knock out HW's one of those KO's gave him the HW champion of Australia in Australia's greatest era for HW's ( 1890-17 ) ever. ..... I have read all the posts on yhis thread and agree with all of them. I dont think I saw Tyson's name though i think he's certainty. The guy who said Duran was spot on.