View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Brick Top
Nemesis

Rep Power: 14 Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,184,808.51
Total Points: 93,597,799.46
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Brick Top Childhood Cancer - Brick Top 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
That pretty much proves my point.

It's one thing to defend your second amendment, but it's quite another to cite gun ownership as the solution to all of life's ills, especially when said ills include people using legally owned guns to go on murder rampages.
If you're referring to crimanls you're right, they should be banned from having or owning gun, thats a good plan we should do that!

And many of my lifes ill are solved without using my firearm, if you look at the overall stats of all legal gun owners in the world that commit crime, the percentages are so low that you are more likely to be stuck by lightning or killed in a car accident then be a victim of a legal gun owner, like I said its a Crimanl justice system problem, not a gun problem !

Of course legal gun owner just like legal motorist and a hundred other legal law abiding citizens that go nutty and do murderus things, thats life and bans on any one of them just dont work, people that want to see the world burn will stop at nothing !