View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 04:01 AM
SonOfCuba
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 SonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,578,810.03
Congratulations on the birth of your Daughter bruh!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Camacho tribute video...thanks! - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Default STOP all this Low Blow bull***t, Trust me Judah took that opportunity to quit.

Judah could have gotten up easily, I mean he sure bounce up as soon as the referee said "its over" yeah the punch was kind of low but he was getting beat badly and it was only going to get worse, why take a beaten when you dont need to ? As soon as Judah was hit he saw his legit way out of the fight.

TRUE STORY.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<