View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:27 PM
-Antonio-
-Antonio-

Rep Power: 86 -Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,324,151.40
Great poster/member! - jazluvr good poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Mayweather is a great fighter. I consider him to be atleast a Top 50 ATG at this point.

If he were to beat Martinez it would enhance his legacy of course but not anywhere near the Top 15.

The history of Boxing is way way too vast.
It is extremely vast that's why I tried to use more recent fighters as examples. I really don't even like to compare the fighters of the early 1900's to today as they are often overrated because they fought hundreds of times. People overlook the fact that more than half of the time they were in with complete no hopers. Almost like a ranked sparring session.

Could Manny and Floyd fight four times a month against bums to bring up their record? Yes they could.