View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:24 AM
VERILY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 VERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these partsVERILY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 769,104.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Wenger View Post
Fury looks good! That is the first time i have seen him with any kind of definition on his body.
If you've been following, you'll have noticed improvement in his physique pretty much from fight to fight. Just as a result of training properly.

He'll probably never be a body beautiful, but he's starting to look like more of an athlete. Like more of a boxer, specifically.

Good to know he's taking this one really seriously. I've rooted for Del before against other guys, but he's a bit of a dripp and I like Fury much more - I hope Chisora gets his ass kicked for his lack of professionalism.