View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:12 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,299,864,157,038.94
Total Points: 111,299,864,178,139.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil "Best I've ever faced" thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist "The best I've ever faced" = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

I found this on that drug Roy took and can someone plz explain if it don't do anything what's the point of it.

The "Andro-Project", conducted by Medical researchers at East Tennessee State University, showed that the supplement "Andro"(androstenedione/androstenediol) does not increase muscle mass or strength.[4] [5] [6]

Biological effects

Androstenedione has been shown to increase serum testosterone levels over an eight-hour period in men when taken as a single oral dose of 300*mg per day, but a 100*mg dose had no significant effect on serum testosterone. However, serum levels of estradiol increased following both the 100*mg and 300*mg doses. The study also reported that the serum level of estrogens and testosterone produced varied widely between individuals.[7] A 2006 review paper summarized several studies which examined the effect of androstenedione on strength training. At dosages of 50*mg or 100*mg per day, andro had no effect on muscle strength or size, or on body fat levels. One study utilized a daily dosage of 300*mg of androstenedione combined with several other supplements, and also found no increase in strength when compared to a control group that did not take the supplements. The review authors speculate that sufficiently high doses may indeed lead to increased muscle size and strength. However, due to the federal ban on androstenedione supplements, it is difficult to carry out new research on its positive and negative effects. The review authors conclude that individuals should not use androstenedione supplements due to the lack of evidence of beneficial effects, the wide variation in individual responses to the supplement, and the risk of unknown side effects.[8]

Because androstenedione is converted in part to estrogens, people taking this supplement may have estrogenic side-effects, although none of the studies cited above used a sufficiently high dosage to draw any conclusions.