View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 07:15 PM
skillswin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 skillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,847.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
This is getting weird. Fighthype I think broke this story & the Bradley story and then the main people involved say it isnt true. Is Fighthype turning into trash or is there some truth thats being covered up. I do believe Bradley has a deal in place with Top Rank but has to get all the litigation out the way with Shaw. I also believe that Koncz may have been fired and Uncle Bob or someone may have got him back in the picture. I think Arum will probably tell Pac to keep him on, even if its a lesser role.
stop thinking

AX FALLS ON PACQUIAO ADVISOR
By Manny Piņol
http://philboxing.com/news/columns.php?aid=609&id=57608

""Very reliable sources from Cebu City said boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has finally dismissed Michael Koncz as his business advisor and manager of MP Promotions for a litany of missteps and blunders that has affected the boxing icon and his boxing promotional outfit.""