View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Squizz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Squizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 250,072,129.70

And to add further, this reminds me of a similar situation: That being when everyone was dying to see Lennox Lewis give Vitali a rematch in 2004. I read on the net that he turned down a supposed $40million for the fight! Lewis claimed/claims he beat Vitali when he was out of shape, so there's no need for a rematch. I call bs! Nobody leaves $40million on the table for an easy night's work. Same goes for Floyd. If Manny is such easy work, why not take the biggest payday of your life, and whomp him in front of millions?

I think either Floyd knows something behind the scenes, or he really wants to stick to Arum/Top Rank/Team Pacquiao. And TBH, I can't say I blame him in a way. Floyd agreed to all of their demands, yet they can't agree to ONE of his? Seems like Arum wants to call the shots, and dictate the pace. Floyd ain't gonna' play by Arum's rules. He's already made that clear when he wouldn't fight Margarito or Cotto. (Both of whom, he supposedly "ducked". Well where are they now Floyd haters? Both shop-worn fighters scrounging for paydays.)

Bottom line: It's all political bs, that is completely not justified. For the amount of money we're talking here, you come to a mediation of some sort. They ALL STAND TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY FOR TEN LIFETIMES. GET OVER THE CHILDISH BS!