View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Chadmazing
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Chadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 318,297.75
Total Points: 334,994.76

Pacquiao's win.

Pacquiao would have beaten the crap out of that Oscar too. If people rate the chinny Victor Ortiz as a legit threat then Margarito would be like a 2-1 or 3-2 underdog seeing as he's much bigger, much tougher, and more polished on the attack. If Mayweather beats Margarito it's probably a close decision just as it was against Oscar.

I also favor Margarito by 7-5 or 8-4 decision over Oscar; sweeping numerous late rounds.

Add in the size difference. Pacquiao was 17 pounds lighter. As soon as they were in the ring together it looked like one guy was several weight divisions higher.

And the coup de gras is that Manny beat Margarito so bad Margarito agreed to a cease fire in the middle of the ring and basically said 'no mas'. Just let that sink in for a second.

And what a load of crap that's gotten out of hand @ PED stuff. Let's try to even Mayweather/Pacquiao arguments by saying Pacquiao may or may not have had to cheat... yeah okay. Become a defense lawyer. Defend every case with "What we need to remember is... my client might be innocent?" and shrug. About the same thing here.

Mayweather possibly had loaded gloves and possibly drugged his opponents. My proof is that you can't prove it's not possible! Retarded.