View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Squizz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Squizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 250,072,332.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRUGG View Post
i rank it..........more or less the same.................
Me too. Both were equally impressive, but for different reasons. Floyd showcased pure defensive brilliance against a bigger, motivated man, and pick his spots to win a close UD.

Manny walked down a bigger man with a granite chin, and completely dismantled him.

Both great showcases of said fighters best attributes, which makes me want a dream match between the two, that most likely will never happen. What a damn shame.

Quite frankly, if the version of both of these fighters who showed up on those two respective fights were to show up, and fight each other........I'd say it would be a 50/50 fight.

Throw in random blood testing though, and the equation gets a little trickier. After all, Manny didn't look his usual self against Morales in their first fight, and he had blood drawn.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but who knows? Maybe having blood drawn does actually effect Manny negatively. (Although I sincerely doubt it. I think that was just an excuse. Just like he's "afraid of needles".)

Bottom line: Two great performances, by two of the best of our generation, and we will never get to see them fight, over complete bs.

Even with millions upon millions on the table.

Another black eye for boxing.