View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:28 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 614,949,945,564.41
Total Points: 634,961,091,868.25
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
Ellerbe sticking to his story doesn't make him the bearer of truth either. Ross Greenburg states there were negotiations going on for both parties while Ellerbe still denied. So do we believe the head of HBO Sports who's helped Mayweather financially throughout his career or Ellerbe who simply is an employee of Mayweather and will vouch for his employer?

I don't believe Ellerbe as much as I don't believe Koncz. Is there probably truth in between what both are saying, probably. But if all the blame were on Pacquiao's team's side, I find it difficult to believe Floyd's team wouldn't have proved this last Summer when the Mayweather team was at an all time silence. But hey, that's what happens when you're a fan of a fighter, you're gonna believe whatever he or his team say. That goes for Pacquiao fans too.
Dude the time line has been provided.
Go back and read it .

Ross Greengurg is not part of Mayweather's team.

He was merely a middle man begging Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao to make the fight so that HBO can make a ***** load of money.

Bob never spoke to Al Haymon who represents Mayweather.
Therefore you can't negotiate if your not talking directly to Al Haymon.