View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Ravishing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ravishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,114,464.64
Total Points: 11,232,075.89
Poster of the Month Award! - The Surgeon Damn good poster. Have a snack homey - mangler Cheers. To 1 of the site's coolest cats - mangler have a beer - Old Coward what up! - RL_GMA 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karceno View Post
where it's from? do research for once in your life. everything this guy has said is already on public record.
did Arum not state that everything was agreed to?
Did Koncz just say it wasn't?
do they both work with Pacquiao?
Have Showtime released their PPV numbers for that Pac/mosley fight?
did floyd make double what Pacquiao got paid for fighting mosley?

what more you want?
LOL you're making it seem like this dude is dropping CIA info. LOL @ public record. An article that's printed isn't necessarily construed as "public record" by definition as there's no prior "classified" information that the articles mentioned are stating besides what Mayweather's team's stance is. Ross Greenberg stating negotiations the 2nd time around took place is public record by your definition being an article was printed on it. But of course, the head of HBO sports who's contributed to making Floyd a Millionaire are lying so it's dismissed.

I don't go around saying Pac's team are all righteous as I'm critical of him too. But to think all this lies on Pacquiao's team is blasphemy. Both sides have had their share in ruining the fight. I choose not to be biased and look at things from the outside, which based on your videos seems far from the case.