View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Steak
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 771,822,169.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I think Freddie Welsh is argubaly the greatest defensive fighter of all time.

I think Dick Tiger has argubally the greatest chin of all time.

I think Floyd Mayweather Jr is as good as Pernell Whitaker defensively.

3 things I have had a few heated debates about over the years
Nah, Tiger doesnt have the GOAT chin. He went life and death and was almost finished against DePaula. I understand that Tiger was undersized and everything, but DePaula was just not a very good fighter plain and simple, and that sort of situation shouldnt have happened for someone whos supposed to have the best chin of all time. not to mention Griffith dropped him pretty solidly and almost did it again with a similiar right hand not long after, although I suppose you could attribute that to being off balance. but still...Griffith isnt one of the biggest punchers of all time.

Ill have to check out Welsh though, never even heard of the damn guy, sp thanks for bringing him up.