View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:31 AM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,751,235.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
DUDE! Don't over-react! Forget the holding, Wlad IS a safety first boxer who stays on the outside.

He has good reasons for it. Those reasons make tactical SENSE for an athlete who, as a boxer, plans a long career while holding onto his braincells. And he is NOT a pressure fighter and he VERY RARELY steps into the pocket if at all.

I'm not attacking Wlad. I'm just wondering where boxing is going.

Wheres the pressure going to come from?

Who is coming up and is that a dead style?
hey dumbass have you ever considered boxing is EVOLVING and the point of the sport is hit and to NOT BE HIT and so smarter boxers (i.e. PHD's like Klitschkos) know how to NOT get hit