View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:58 PM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,906,257.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
brandon rios is doing ok.
I'm talking about dominating, not doing okay. Okay is sweet for a career but its not dominating and becoming a focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFighter4U View Post
nothing is more coma-inducing than seeing two safety-first fighters face each other. now i'm sure there are a number of fans who would actually find this entertaining, but its safe to assume that the majority of those who watch boxing want to see more leather being thrown.

i mean, who would want to watch a sport that puts you to sleep?
I LIKE movement and slickness. I like to watch that but at heavyweight that is NOT going to happen. You end up with a hugfest. We need these guys to come out there and try and build themselves to that level where you can be slick and carry the weight.

Wlad can move, Haye can move, its not an impossibility but its bad for career longevity. Thats why Haye is retiring. He has that style and that means taking shots so you can throw yours at heavyweight.

Moving into the pocket, and dominating the pocket and moving out. Thats a tough skill to master.

But just hanging there until the other guy is backing off?

Thats too tough a game for me.