View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 05:33 PM
KeepOnPushing
Contender

Rep Power: 4 KeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud ofKeepOnPushing has much to be proud of
Bank: 36,213,095.69
Total Points: 37,257,126.89

Paulie does have the skill-set , he just doesn't have the power to compete when he faces the upper echelon guys , they walk right through his punches and beat him up pretty much because they aren't worried about getting knocked out by malignaggi.

but to say paulie doesn't even have the skill-set i would have to disagree because he's a very skilled boxer in my opinion and if he had any type of power at all i think the guy would be a force , anytime you're that feather fisted and u start fighting the top guys they will all do the same thing , walk right through your punches just to put a punishment on you.

the guy has to pretty much win on boxing skills and points almost every fight, i mean 6 KO's ?? ..thats brutal..