View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 12:26 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,488.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
About what? Because, close fights that can go either way can't be called robberies or gift decisions? You can't be taken serious if you believe that.

Using this logic. We can say that everybody that Floyd has fought up to Castillo has been on the "down slide" of their career right? I mean if we use the "what have they done since or before"

Save face? About what? I didn't know it was a big secret that I'm a Pac fan? Yes it is my sig. You're right...How did you figure that I have Pac on my sig? You're a modern day real life Sherlock Holmes. And, if I ride Pac strap because I asked a question that you have yet been able to answer. Then by all means I ride his strap.
There was nothing close about either of those fights. That's why I can't take you seriously.

There's a difference... Mayweather fought those guys coming off impressive wins. Stop riding Pac, it certainly doesn't help your stance and it makes you look terrible, hence why you can't be taken seriously. Save face.