View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:15 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,252,973.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
Why not Berto? Who not only had a title but was rank higher than Mosley at the time. And, was prime not shot to pieces like Mosley.

So what that Mosley was "shot" against Floyd? What does that have to do with Pac? Why are you comparing Pac and Floyd? Is this your way of saying that Floyd is as great if not greater than Pac? Because, there's no other reason for you to compare Pac to a "lesser" fighter.

And, even if Shane was "juiced up" for Pac. What different does that make when he's shot to pieces? Being on PED's won't help a shot fighter.

So yes I blame Pac and everybody should blame Pac for picking a shot to pieces fighter.
For one, Berto wouldnt draw flies to the arena.. Shane was a household name that sold... Dont get me wrong, I wasnt excited for the fight but it would of sold WAAAAAY more PPVs then Pac vs. Berto..

and now that Ortiz beat Berto, do you really think Pac vs. Berto would of been a serious challenge to Pac? I mean really, Shane ran he whole night and was said to "Go out gunz blazing".. Would Berto still be coming forward and attacking once he gets tagged by Pac?