View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 06:55 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 37 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 211,517,179,252.43
Total Points: 251,537,296,062.79
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
What I wrote I thought was straight forward and simple and you have the audacity to call me an idiot. You clown. I'm pretty sure I know your agenda regarding Khan so you crack on with Rose tinted glasses On your "brothers" behalf.

Having sky in his armoury is far better than primetime and no amount of you trying to convince me otherwise is going to happen.
Of course having Sky in his armory is preferable to Primetime, however, PPV revenues from Primetime are still a big bargaining chip. Just 100,000 sales is equivalent to around $2.3 million dollars in revenue. After the network takes its split, a 50-50 deal would mean around an extra $600,000 for each fighter.

Anyway, Sky will probably want to negotiate with Khan again once a Bradley fight is back on the cards. Although, Bradley won't be offered 50-50 that's for sure.