View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 06:13 PM
SpitBalla
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond reputeSpitBalla has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,899.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
Even with Primetime having 3 months notice they couldnt do the same job marketing Sky can with Khan using Ringside and all the usual marketing hype and bollocks across all the sports channels & magazine.
Even with the higher costs Sky would have taken out of the revenue I think he was an idiot leaving them as im pretty sure his PPV pot to share would still have ended up higher then being with Primetime and as he doesnt have a PPV pot in the USA to negotiate with he really doesnt have a pot to piss in negotiating with Bradley.

I want the fight don't get me wrong and I agree they should just fight to sort out 140, but it's just one of those things.....hopefully it happens in the future
What do you mean he does not have a pot to piss in negotioating with Bradley? You obviously have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Another dumb ass arm chair business analyst. Please spare us your asinine thoughts. Amir's a multi millionaire, while you are a basement dwelling loser.

Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-24-2011 at 06:16 PM.