View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:49 AM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,728,062.26
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
You have to know your boxing to make good money. I only bet certain outcomes like by KO or UD which usually have every high odds.

Im up $1200 betting on boxing and only lost 1 bet, which was Calderon by UD over segura, Which was only a $30 bet

Self disipline is the key, because i know alot of guys who bet almost everyday and lose thousands

thats what i said earlier mate.

Its when you dont bet is the real skill. I only bet on sport 6/7 times a year and the odds have to be right, my knowledge on that sport has to be right.

For example i bet on vettell last year to win the forumal 1 drivers championship before the season started.

Schumacher had returned so people were throwing silly money on him, low and behold i won a load of money. As yet again the general public who on the whole are morons help coniseurs like us.