View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Control-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Control- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,090,046,368.08
No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
i opened up another new betting account to get a no lose bet. 20 on Rhodes by stoppage at 17/2. If the bet doesnt come in i get a free 20 quid bet on something else.

If it comes in 190.

I reckon Alveres will win though, but Rhodes has a decent shout, especially at those odds, and even more especially as i get my money back if it doesnt win lol!
I know there are rules about two people of the same address doing it, aren;t there? I already joined them all and used the free bets, but I was hoping to use the bank card of someone I live with (with their permission) to join sites and get the free bets but I'm not sure how much they look into people taking advantage like that. Any idea?