View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:45 AM
musiol
Interim Champion

Bank: 13,961.44
Total Points: 46,832.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
i thought groves deservidly won, he nicked to many close rounds. Degale work raste was poor, and groves schooled him on the back foot.

At best you could only give degale a draw imo.

The bbc 5 live pundits gave it to groves and the press row gave it to groves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
well the boxing pundits and press and judges all disagree with you, and most importantly i disagree with you.

It was a close fight, and with odds 3-1 on groves was incredible in a 50 50 fight.

you were a complete idiot to bet on degale, form your own opinions and stop listening to the pr machine...
eh sky, boxing news had degale winning am not complaining **** happens ive seen it all, that was ma opinion d1p**** who you calling an idiot you dont know me or my opinions the fact a bet degale on points at 7-2 shows a have my opinion degale was 4-7 for a ko so a would of bet that if a followed the pr machine,boxing will always be goood way to win money but you can always get screwed too had 100 holyfield to beat valuev points 10-1 winky wright to beat taylor it was a draw also had bhop to win first fight with pascal draw if betting large amounts on a win stick a tenner on the draw for cover