View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
DeelDough
Blow it up

Rep Power: 12 DeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,925,416.41
Total Points: 45,174,349.73
Your 1st of many gifts! - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
that's when things go downhill for you...dont do that...you might get a nosebleed

and to answer your question; why i hate LeBron? i despise unproven hype...i despise cowards who make proclamations of greatness and not proving sh1t

if he went to the Bulls, i would have hated on the Bulls...it just made it worse that he went to Miami because of that fickle ass fan base...

if the Heat didn't have Lebron and had another star instead, i might be rooting for them to beat Dallas
I agree with you on just about everything.

Im glad I been around loyal fans for years even if you guys dont believe we have them. We might not have as many , but it is what it is.