View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,494,303,804,287.00
Total Points: 58,494,404,167,292.70
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 
Default How much would you charge to fuk a 80 year old woman?

Over the past few weekends, I have been helping an elderly woman get ready for her move by doing side projects for her. Now, she is a very friendly person like most old women and I am not saying she would ever entertain the idea of wanting one last pounding but I thought about it and tried to put a dollar amount that it would cost to either have intercourse with the woman, eat out the woman, or even both. After thinking about it I think I'd have to charge more to eat her out than to have sex with her simply because I couldn't bare the thought of tasting her. I would do all the above for 10,000 dollars though. How about you?