View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 01:58 PM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,890,541.06
Total Points: 37,103,907.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
OP: You a goof, listen to the radio show Bradley AND Shaw was on. Basically Bradley was crying that Shaw wasnt giving him any Billboards and "Rallies". Shaw came on and said he did the best he could and nobody else would get this deal from AMir Khan.

Bradley is a goof with no fans who got a close to 2m payday with PPV money and he ducked it.

But you haters keep hating
Haters keep hating? I'm a Khan fan too you fool lol and if he were to beat Bradley, I'd gladly move him up on my list because he's proven to me that's can beat a very skilled fighter.

And getting fighters big fights isn't the only part of promotion. If that were the case, Shaw would be the most popular promoter in the sport. Sure he got him the big deal for Khan, but I bet under Top Rank or Golden Boy with four belts on the line, the pot will get even bigger.