View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 01:45 PM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,148,537.29
Total Points: 39,364,638.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
Also I don't understand why people ***** about shaw so much, then applaud him for wanting to sign with the two biggest frauds and crooks in boxing with GBP and Top Rank. Fans are so fucking dumb these days.
These frauds and crooks got Khan over a million when his only good win was Kotelnik at the time. As a fighter, anybody would choose that option. As a fan, obviously a person would applaud Shaw for always trying to put on big fights. I respect him for that and I always have.

But how is this thread so useless? If they agreed to give him a fight in June, then there's obviously a reason for it. There's obviously paperwork for it. In order to fight as a free agent, you must be a free agent. If you fight under contract, you're in contract. No paperwork can be signed by Bradley until July 1st. THEN he'd be able to take the fight under Shaw as a free agent. But then he has 22 days before the fight? Where's the sense in that? And even if Shaw changed his mind and allowed him to fight as a free agent if he signed now, that was after he declined the offer. It's far too late now.

And plus, why would a fighter out of ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE go from calling someone out to ducking them? Why would he put that on himself? It's illogical. He's an intelligent man. That would make him a complete idiot or someone who really wants to be hated like Floyd. And if Schaefer's backing Bradley, there's a bigger picture.

Last edited by BoxerDood; 06-02-2011 at 01:48 PM.