View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 AM
Nuckin Figga
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Nuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,827,564.97
I want to fill your gifts full of bananas. - VEG No doubt the e-gift shop will run out of e-stock - VEG I fapped over Boss Lady's avatar. Don't tell her. It out little secret. - VEG It's always saying (20 left) Does that mean it's infinite amount? I'm excited to find out. - VEG Did you hear about the banana who crossed the road? - VEG 
Nah... me neither. - VEG There were so many typos in the gift message about Boss Lady, because I was typing with my left hand. - VEG If you get what I mean? *wink* *wink* - VEG If I accidentally send you an apple, then delete it, because it would of been a mistake. - VEG You'll just have to live with bananas, I'm afraid. - VEG 
All the apples belong to "i box apples" - VEG He has them copyrighted. - VEG Wish this message would f*ck off! - VEG "The item you are trying to do is protected against flooding." - VEG A flood of bananas, could you imagine!? - VEG 
*Insert funny message* - VEG What are you thoughts on global warming? - VEG No opinion, huh? - VEG Guess what? - VEG Last banana in stock! YEAAAAAAH ALRIGHT! - VEG 

**** you son, hatin on all my favorite movies.

put your face on my nuts biich