View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:20 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,134,870,917.64
Total Points: 174,154,976,301.42
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
You still can, I know all you hear is the violence but as long as you stay to the tourist areas and don't wander by yourself as a foreigner, you will be ok.

I travel to Mexico and I have no problem. I wouldn't go to Juarez though....
I've heard that the gangs are now starting to extort civilians and tourists for money by threatening kidnap and murder. Is that true?

I was always under the impression that the drug cartels and gangs didn't mess around with innocent civilians.