View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 08:56 PM
danny711
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 danny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,274,812,485,128.50
Total Points: 1,284,817,559,472.79
For good luck on BScene! - jazluvr No Message - danny711 beer is better than apple :) - led one more for the beer - led thanx 4 points - lightsout_finit 
thanks - Left Hook Tua Thanks.. - !! AI-Holmes!! drinks for you danny boy - -MAKAVELLI- only women drink one beer, have another - -MAKAVELLI- live long and prosper lolz - Bets 
have a beer on me bro - led BURRRRRRRRRRR! Thanks for the gifts mane! ha - Natedatpkid 'shrooooms!!! - jazluvr super - TBear here's for you - Talisayen 
thanks - lazy 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Bets 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
Are you sick of all the movies (Pineapple Express/Superbad/Funny People/Get Him to the Greek/Drillbit Taylor/Forgetting Sarah Marshall etc) and "comedians" (Johan Hill/Seth Rogen/Jason Siegel/Paul Rudd) from the Judd Apatow stable?

Do you sit there in complete and utter silence when you watch a Todd Phillips film - Hangover 1, Old School, Due Date, so numbed from the banality of it all, like me?

Then I present to you a brilliant, under-rated comedy, where the humour is derived from the awesome, rounded characters and situations, and not from lame set-pieces and isolated, lazy improvised one liners.

Just so hilarious. DeNiro and Grodin are on fire.

Please watch it, and if you don't like it, red K and abuse me. If you do, green K and bow to my greatness.

If you have already seen it, confirm its brilliance.
I'll check that one out.

I do like Forgetting Sara Marshall, Old School, Get him to the greek, and Superbad though. I find them all hilarious, especially Old School.