View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:27 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 318,822.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_robbed View Post
Well if you pick Arguello then you're assuming that Arguello lands consistently on Floyd. I don't see it happening. I think Floyd takes away the jab and doesn't allow Arguello to set up.
When it comes to Arguello I sincerly believe people fell in love with the man he was and really dont analyze his boxing. I see Arguello as having above average power, a big heart and very little ability to adapt in the ring. A much greater man than a boxer. I guess thats why it doesnt hold much weight to pick a fighter as a favorite over him. Thats got to be the reason it rolls off peoples tongue so easily when it comes to Mayweather.