View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:41 PM
ksan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 ksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond reputeksan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,265,742.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPRINCEOFBOXING View Post
angulo is like one the most overated fighters in the world today. he does have a good punch but thats all hes got. cintron beat angulo come on now.....i really think chavez jr would beat angulo aswell.:...is chavez jr the new mayweather around here damn people hate on him.....and im not even mexican.... i dont need to defend chavez jr but damn alot of ya hate on this kid is bad enough hes the son of an icon and he didnt have any amature background or any experience hes just trying to do good.. alot of you guy overlook this and just judge jr and for the recod i know chavez jr has looked bad in his resent fights but just him being in the gym working on his boxing skill and geting in shape hes just trying do all he can do.... makes me believe that hes hungry and want to be great .....by the way f"ck it im gonna make chavez jr my favorite fighter from now on...he dont got nobody looking out for him well im his #1 fan right here jprinceofboxing...:

Awsome Post
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<