View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Box Up!
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Box Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,145,952.81
Default Adam Booth continues to impress

Now for all those that jump on me for praising Adam, before i start i am not comparing him to any of the long and distinguished trainers we have in the sport, or indeed have lost. I am praising him for the way he brings a fresh approach to training and a 21st Century scientific edge.

We saw on Saturday night how a game plan, every bit as much as the boxer himself, is responsible for winning a fight. This game plan concocted solely by Booth, and delivered to the letter from George. Thatís team work, because believe me, without such a plan that fight was always DeGales. Adam knew what was needed to come out with a win, and thatís precisely what happened.

I also like how he wishes to test his fighters with each fight (ok, Iíll happily accept that Audley wasnít a test for Haye!) Heís not a believer in fighting journeymen, bums etc. Groveís career thus far is an impeccable example of that.

He has a very strong will and calming presence in the corner, and has apparent complete respect from his fighters - essential.

I hope to see his career progress as well as it has been doing so far, i think heís a good thing for boxing
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<