View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 12:55 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,083,782,976,994.16
Total Points: 3,213,451,908,767.22
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

It annoys me that people try linking Floyd or Manny to every single boxing event that has little/nothing to do with them. That being said.
Quote:
Pascal doesn't want to do a Mayweather and be branded as a phussy. He didn't let the OSDT be an obstacle for the fight NOT to be made.
Pascal had already put pen to paper so he was in no position to bargain. It the equivalent of me selling my house to someone then trying to get them to agree to restrictive covenants after the transfer has been made.