View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:24 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 71 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,299,078,340,058,009.50
Total Points: 4,328,298,456,212,209.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnburner View Post
How do you feel he does from 2000>Present.

I'm sure he could pick up a title.
I have no doubt in my mind Ron Lyle could win a version of the 3,000 belts they have an offer this day and age in the sh*tty HW era we have had to endure over the last 10 years.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<