View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(>.&ltm/

Rep Power: 13 Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,617,973,767.06
Total Points: 4,618,191,202.52
Great gif.  Have some liquor - danny711 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
which sums up a *******
hey decade boy,

it was a pro-american crowd. not surprising that i have to explain that to you. run along now, walter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bose View Post
It was definitly a mosley crowd and a good interview to my surprise. I think the crowd is not a pacquiao crowd. Mosely did sound like he is calling it quits.
yeah it was a pro-mosley/pro-american crowd. my point was that they didn't seem to know much about boxing based on the way they reacted as described in my previous post. that's not a dig on american sports fans, it's more an observation on the status of boxing in the eyes of the general public: very few people care about boxing, and that crowd's evident lack of knowledge about boxing proves it.

mmgay is taking over.