View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Pacquiao'd
The gayest floydiot

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 271,372,475,735.06
Total Points: 552,581,940,259.82
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM-134 View Post
When Lopez axed him who hits harder between Pac and Floyd, in his answer he started hinting that it was Pac, and what surprised me was that the crowd started booing, as if they didn't want to hear that Pac hits harder than Floyd.

Any boxing head could tell you Pac hits harder than Floyd, but that audience was having none of it.

Does the general public think that Floyd is a hard hitter?

I know Floyd isn't feather fisted, but the public reaction gave me the impression that they must think he is a KO artist like Tyson. Maybe the non-boxing-fan public automatically equates "#1 P4P" with "KO artist"?
which sums up a *******